The new academic year is kicking off next week and we have prepared new opportunities for our students!
We are seeking enthusiastic students who are looking for significant challenges that would complement their studies. It does not matter what study program or year of studies you are in. All we require is curiosity and willingness to challenge yourself.
This academic year we will work on creating solutions for the following two challenges: Food Waste and Reinventing Klaipeda.
How will it work?
At the LCC Innovation Lab, we will provide you with everything you need to rediscover your creative potential:
- A great new space that really inspires;
- Experienced mentors;
- Innovation workshops and weekly meetings with your lead mentor.
Why would you do that?
- You are thinking of a career or further education in the area of innovations and design.
- You want to work with real experts and maybe your future employers.
- You want to really get something done. Really!
How to become a part of LCC Innovation Lab?
- Form a group of 5 – 7 students (remember – any major, any year).
- Choose a topic: Food Waste or Reimagining Klaipeda.
- Make a 2 minute video introducing your group and explaining why you want to be part of the Innovation Lab. This video does not have to be even close to professional. You just want to get your motivation across.
- Send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 7th of September.
- Teams will then be invited for a very short interview.
- You will find out if you are the lucky ones by the 12th of September.
- And then – the fun begins!
So make the most of your LCC experience and join the LCC Innovation Lab!